Roger Hull is the chief product officer at CU Direct, where he oversees strategic planning and product development, including portfolio analytics and advisory services. Additionally, he oversees software development and implementation for all automotive and lending solutions.
He has more than 30 years of strategic leadership experience in the mortgage and technology industries, including CIO of First American Corporation for over a decade, Head of Software Development for Coldwell Banker for over seven years, and three successful startups in mortgage technology.
Prior to joining CU Direct, Hull held a number of executive positions, including:
- President and Chief Product Officer, Digital Lending Solutions
- Vice President & Mortgage Technology Business Leader, Genpact Mortgage Services
- President and Chief Executive Officer, High Performance Partners, LLC
- Chief Information Officer & Executive Vice President, First American Corporation
- Vice President and Head of Software Development, Coldwell Banker
Hull holds a Bachelor of Arts in Finance from the University of Oklahoma.